Thursday 26 September 2013

Non-Fiction Book Review - 'I Can't Believe It's an Unofficial Simpsons Guide' by Gareth Roberts and Gary Russell

2023 EDIT: Part of my 2023 clear-up, of books I no longer like, or am no longer interested in, or remember well as standing out, or find as special anymore, or I otherwise will not miss.

Final Score: 3.5/5





Original Review:



I've had this since I was little. My copy is worn now - with the back cover missing - but I still like to look through it now and then, enjoying every page.

'I Can't Believe It's an Unofficial Simpsons Guide' - Information on the episodes of the first eight seasons of one of the best television shows of all time, and a worldwide cultural phenomenon. I leaned a lot about 'The Simpsons' from reading this little book. Or at least it was the start of a deeper understanding of the show than what I saw on TV with a young cartoon-loving mind.

It's 'The Simpsons' touch - smart, funny and nostalgic.

Final Score: 4/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment