The end is nigh.
Of the main series, that is.
My rereview of 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Vol. 3', in all its 'Madoka Magica' glory, emotion, triumph and heart, can be read here.
The next 'Madoka' manga I'll be taking another look at is... a different story.
"They're saying that it's a mistake to embrace hope. I want to show them that they're wrong. And I'll repeat it as many times as it takes. I'll keep saying it forever."
"So now I understand everything. Every little bit, even how you gave your all for me, Homura-chan!" [...] "All those times you were driven to tears and all the countless scars... But still you kept fighting, just for my sake... Here I had this extremely precious friend... And I never even realized it. I'm sorry!"
"[...] magical girls are those who have their hopes and dreams come true! So it's possible that a tiny miracle might happen."
"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone."
Happy October Magica, everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment