Friday, 2 October 2026

October Magica - 'Volume 2'

WELCOME TO OCTOBER MAGICA!




"[Sayaka] has a sweet and brave side that's willing to do just about anything when it's for somebody she cares about!"

"That could be fatal for a magical girl. Too much of that sort of kindness leads to mistakes. Those who are reckless let their guard down. And there is no reward given for self-sacrifice."


"Why can't you realize that there would be people who'd cry if you were to vanish!? What do you think would happen to someone who's been trying to protect you!?"


"In the end, what was so important? What was I trying so hard to protect? I don't really know... anything about anything anymore.

You know what you said about hope and despair coming out to a zero-sum game? It's only now that I've figured that out. It's true that I've managed to save a number of people's lives... but the same amount of hatred and spite has filled my heart. I've even hurt the friend I love the most... If you're praying for somebody else's happiness, you have to curse somebody else the same degree. That's the whole setup for us magical girls, huh?

What an... idiot I am!"


'She will not know yet if this encounter is a mere coincidence or a necessity.
Which would be an encounter that will change her destiny.'


We are continuing October Magica, with the second volume of the manga adaptation of 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica'.

'Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Vol. 2' rereview link here.



No comments:

Post a Comment