Tuesday, 6 October 2026

October Magica ' 'The Different Story Volume 3'

WELCOME TO OCTOBER MAGICA!




Incredible. Extraordinary. Clever. Ingenious. Glorious.

'The Different Story' is a near-perfect spinoff and "What if?" manga companion to 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica', one of the greatest anime ever made.

Throughout the third and final volume, and especially the ending, I was left teary-eyed; mystified, in a good way.

'The Different Story' is a different way for things to go; for the characters to go, in their different choices, despite how they'll all end up meeting the same fate as in other timelines at the end...

...And it is wonderful, devastating, heartbreaking, and breathtaking to behold.

I am now halfway done with October Magica. I will only be rereading and rereviewing the first volumes of sequel and spinoff manga material from this point on.

Next, I'll briefly touch on the 'Wraith Arc'.

Happy October Magica, everyone.

Never give up hope, no matter what.

Even in a zero-sum, hope-and-despair world.

Read my rereview of 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Different Story, Vol. 3' here for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment