Friday 2 August 2024

Graphic Novel Review - 'The Heartstopper Colouring Book' by Alice Oseman

Yeah, I'm just starved for new 'Heartstopper' content until Volume Six comes out. I don't ever read or own colouring books. But it goes to show how much I love 'Heartstopper' that I would happily add 'The Heartstopper Colouring Book' to my fandom collection.

It truly is as adorable, sweet, wholesome, comfy, heartwarming and life-affirming as the comic series, and of course my favourite precious, wonderful, dear-hearted, soft and warm cinnamon roll couple, Nick and Charlie, are not the only characters focused on. Every character is lovely.

And Nick's dog, OMG!!!

I'm not sure I would actually colour anything in the book, nor write in some of the empty dialogue balloons. I think I'll just leave it, purely, as it is. But I'm sure the activity would be therapeutic, like reading the series is.

Alice Oseman is one of my favourite people in the world right now. Thank you, Alice, for bringing these comics and characters into this world, that desperately needs them.

Happy Pride, everywhere, always, and forever.

Final Score: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment