Saturday 10 March 2018

Scribble #71

Dreams are better told in images than words. It is all about imagination.

Dreams are not happy, at least not for me. They are scary. Ugly. Bizarre. I sometimes dream of my loving yet infrequently-seen extended family abandoning me. I'm left alone in my worries. I don't know who's a stranger and who isn't in my dreams. Everyone is either mean, clingy or distant. I am left in strange yet familiar places. What do these dark instances mean? Sometimes I'm avoiding my fears, as they take on weird forms that are maybe not so scary after all. But reality is scarier, and in my dreams I can't tell the difference. And I often am lonely, and in spite of enjoying my independence, I am afraid of people being sick of me and not caring anymore; and leaving me. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

I am scared of the future. Can I find true love? Will I ever?

The night I found out that a school teacher of mine had died in a terrible accident, I also dreamt I told someone about it beside an old house. Random dialogue. What does it mean? I am scared. This is horrible. Why, poor Mr. Lotsu? You were great. You helped to make middle school bearable.

Am I calmer in dreams than in reality? I forget a lot of details by this time.

I don't dwell on the past, I fear the future. Should I? Just live! To the full!

No comments:

Post a Comment