Saturday 2 December 2017

Scribble #61

That time in your life when you wake up and realize and appreciate the best that you have - that you never knew you had: The fact that I'm lucky enough to have a roof over my head, a warm house, running water, upcoming food and groceries, any clothes I want, a loving and supportive family who will put up with me, and how much space I truly have in my own room. Nothing is as cluttered, dirty and messy as I'd thought. It could be far, far worse.

Everything is life - to live, to have lived, and then forget. Yet everything is memories.

Look inside yourself as well as all around you every once in a while. Get out and socialize. Talk to your loved ones every chance you get. Make the effort, always. Life is so, so beautiful, and a precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment