Thursday 11 February 2016

Scribble #13

Life should not be made into bullet points.

Place your trust in those who have earned it, and have earned a place in your loving and wise soul.

Always remember, and remain in close, loving contact with, those who have helped you to get up, go on and achieve your dreams.

Spare a loving thought - and hug - for those who are happy you were born.

The phrase, "Time out of mind", doesn't mean very vague and unspecific. It just means that an idea or story has been so powerful and so impressive (and still so relevant), that it has lasted through everything that mankind has been throwing at it since it was first told. And since before we knew how to record time.

Couples, clueless about solitary life, come to cafes a lot. Must be nice.

I may not have powers, but I'm not powerless.

I feel like Sleeping Beauty, only not so beautiful.

Everywhere, in any place, there lives an angel.

Thoughts are always swimming in my mind, surfacing, flying over water, not underwater.

I listen, absorb and carry around and create stories in my mind, body, heart and soul, like a sage, a prophet. A moon mage.

No comments:

Post a Comment