Friday, 18 September 2026

September Moon - 'Sailor V Volume 2'

WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER MOON! 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙




'When and where will we finally meet? The only people who could ever really know me. Those people who share the same feelings as me.'


We have now approached the end--no, the beginning of an era, in the case of 'Codename: Sailor V, Vol. 2', as it leads directly to its sequel/sister series, 'Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon'. Or its last couple of chapters do, anyway.

Read the link to my rereview here, to find out how it ends... and is rebirthed into the mot famous and influential magical girl franchise of all time.

A star is born... as are many other stars, before and after her. Always, and forever.



I've read a grand total of eighteen manga volumes for September Moon. It's been my fangirl dream. I enjoyed myself immensely, and the excitement, and the uplifting, life-affirming and empowering mood I got from reading this classic magical girl franchise all over again, has me inspired and hyped to branch out and read more magical girl manga.

Stay tuned to see what other magical girl goodness I'll gush about in the future...

'Sailor Moon' manga verdict: What fun, joy and heart! And female power and enlightenment!



However, September Moon isn't quite over yet.

I have a couple more inclusions planned for the month of 'Sailor Moon'; more material to reread and rereview. What are they?

Wait until tomorrow to find out!

In the meantime, as always:

Happy September Moon!

And stay safe, supportive, kind, caring, benevolent, and loving.



No comments:

Post a Comment