Sunday 8 March 2020

March 2020 Update

Well, the number of TV (and web) series' that I have seen so far and can say are not for me are:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (as I've said before: it's uncomfortably dated and overrated, and the scum Joss Whedon can go screw himself), Veronica Mars (URRRGH!!!), My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Orphan BlackFirefly (same as previous Whedon criticism), Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Supergirl (lost interest), Jessica Jones (same, plus the white heroine literally has to step over the bodies of POC people on her journey), Agent Carter, Wynonna EarpDaria, Killing EveRWBY (read here for more), Parks and Recreation (gave up at season 3), and Carmilla (that series finale threw me and not in a good way. Absolutely exhausting).

I never watch much television anyway. I haven't really seen new anime in years, either, aside from Sailor Moon Crystal and Yuri!!! on Ice. I don't trust long running shows, and shows that don't know when to stop. Short and sweet are my jam. They're less likely to waste my time and investment. It's why I prefer British sitcoms and series' to American ones.

(I'll also still watch the recent Doctor Who)

These last few months have been full of disappointments and upsets so far. For the sake of my health and state of mind, I'm avoiding more politics, news, social media, and media criticism. I've been spending less, and buying only what I need (though today I bought three pairs of slippers on eBay, but if anything that proves I'm in a positive mood). I'm rereading books, and cutting down on my reading in general.

I just need a break, ya know? And a change, socially.

Try to be happy, positive and hopeful. Be there for your friends and family



๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ•๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒป๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ›Š๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’Œ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒน๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง✨๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿคฉ⭐๐ŸŒ ☪



Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment