Tuesday 4 October 2016

Top 12 Anime Opening Songs

I've always enjoyed listening to a variety of music and catchy tunes. Here is my personal Top 12 Opening Songs from anime. They are unique, not at all generic, and I love the sound of them. They help get me into the mood to watch the shows they're promoting and setting the excitement for, even if the shows themselves aren't very good to me. I don't know much about music as a subject of study, but I know what I like.

Go check out these masterful compositions yourself, if you want to.





12. 'We Were Lovers' by The Stranglers ( JJ Burnel ), from 'Gankutsuou'.


11. 'Soramimi Cake' by Oranges & Lemons, from 'Azumanga Daioh'.


10. 'Kinjirareta Asobi' by Ali Project, from 'Rozen Maiden' Opening 1.


9. 'Ai (ChÅ«seishin)' by Yumiko Kobayashi and Mikako Takahashi, from 'Excel Saga'.


8. 'Bravin' Bad Brew' by Riryka, from 'Venus Versus Virus'.


7. 'Open Your Mind ~Spreading Little Wings~' by Yoko Ishida, from 'Ah! My Goddess!' Opening 1.


6. 'Wedding Wars', from 'Wedding Peach' Opening 2.


5. 'Gun's & Roses' by Paradise Lunch, from 'Baccano!'


4. 'A Cruel Angel's Thesis' by Yoko Takahashi, from 'Neon Genesis Evangelion'.


3. 'Sailor Star Song' by Kae Hanazawa, from 'Sailor Moon Sailor Stars'.


2. 'Rose' by Anna Tsuchiya, from 'Nana' Opening 1.


1. 'Guren no Yumiya' by Linked Horizon, from 'Attack on Titan' Opening 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment