Tuesday 31 January 2023

Girl Power Graphic Novel Haul!

I've done a lot of reshelving this January; this start of the new year. Gotten rid of dozens of old books and book series I'm not too fond of or find memorable anymore; given them to charity shops, like I always do with things I don't want in my room, my sanctuary.

As well as rereviewing those old books with the same disclaimer message at the start - and there are still some more books and graphic novels I had previously reviewed favourably, that I no longer own, which I haven't put the disclaimer in - I've also been rereading dozens in my graphic novel collection, that are not DC and Marvel. I'm relieved that I still love most of them, and girl, it took up so much of my time!

But it's finally done. I haven't reread every graphic novel on my shelf, but judging from all I have reread, I think I can trust my (evolved) tastes. My progressive, feminist girl power comics are here to stay!

Below are my beloved graphic novel rereads, with links to my reviews or rereviews of them, starting from my most favourite:




































EDIT: I've recently reread The Last Unicorn graphic novel adaption as well, and it's still so good!



There's also my graphic novel series rereads!:
















I find I am a fan of most works by Kelly Thompson, Kate Leyh, Paulina Ganucheau, and Brenden Fletcher. To say nothing of N.D. Stevenson and Mariko Tamaki. Not a fan of Hope Larson, though.



One more thing: My favourite poetry book rereads!:








Who knows what's in store for me in the future!

Goodnight for now, my dear hearts ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ



No comments:

Post a Comment