Tuesday 29 November 2016

Ranger Stop 2016

Early this month, for the last few days in Florida, my boyfriend and I went to Ranger Stop, a Power Rangers convention. It was amazing and joyous, getting to meet the cast of one of my favourite shows from my childhood, 'Power Rangers: Time Force'. The cast of 'Power Rangers in Space' was also there. I actually bonded with Erin Cahill, who wanted to meet me when my boyfriend talked to her about coming from the UK with his partner - Florida was really just for the convention for him. Erin - the best, strongest and most unique pink ranger ever - is one of my heroes now. She was so, so nice. In fact everyone was.

So, here at last are the little pictures I took at the con, including one with me and Erin, which I will hang on my wall.






No comments:

Post a Comment