Thursday 30 September 2021

September 2021 Update

Aside from getting flu-like symptoms for a day after my second covid jab, what happened to me this month is that I watched A LOT of films. Mostly they ranged from mediocre to downright terrible. And I'm sure I've seen every Studio Ghibli film now.

My Top Favourite Ghibli Films of all time:


1. Princess Mononoke

2. How's Moving Castle

3. Kiki's Delivery Service

4. When Marnie Was There

5. The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

6. My Neighbour Totoro

7. Whisper of the Heart

8. The Cat Returns


I also rewatched and loved Persepolis and The Handmaiden. Bumblebee and Charlie's Angels (2019) surprised me, too.

I also reread a lot of books. I won't be doing that, or much reading at all, actually, from next month onwards, at least for a long time.


Book rereads:

The Queen of Blood - Read review here.

Angel (Angel, #1) - Read review here.

Croak (Croak,#1) - Read review here.

Scorch (Croak, #2) - Read review here.

Rogue (Croak, #3) - Read review here.

The Stepsister Scheme (Princess, #1) - Read review here.

The Upside of Unrequited - Read review here.



No comments:

Post a Comment