Wednesday 30 June 2021

June 2021 Update

Wow! I watched so much TV and film this month! In between my work hours, it's pretty impressive. I had almost no reading time. 

I've also had my first vaccination. Brilliant all around!

And how could I forget - Happy Pride Month everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So here is the list of all that I watched in mad weather June (what I really liked or loved will be highlighted in pink):


Films:

Love & Basketball, The Breakfast Club, 10 Things I Hate About You, Adventures in Babysitting (1987), Pretty in Pink, Risky Business, Jerry Maguire, Anita and Me, Room, Milk, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Dirty Dancing, Bridesmaids, The Wind Rises, Molly's Game (these latter four are also on Netflix), Footloose (1984), Say Anything...Josie and the Pussycats, and The Last Airbender (unfortunately, lol).


Films on Netflix:

The Mitchells vs. the Machines, Thunder Force, The Old Guard, The DUFF, Wish Dragon, and Sailor Moon Eternal.


TV on Netflix:

Carole & Tuesday, Shadow and Bone, and Sweet Tooth. I also rewatched Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.


Cinema:

Cruella (my first cinema experience in over a year, and it was an enjoyable outing, a pleasant surprise, especially with a friend. Yes, I have a social life, somewhat)


Book rereads:

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World - Read review here.

Alanna: The First Adventure - Read review here.


Seriously, Happy Pride Month Everyone! 

I look forward to another month of news. Stay positive, caring, careful and safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment