Friday 25 October 2019

I haven't been with it lately. I've been ill with a bad cold and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being sick. I might suddenly loathe reading again - classics, to be precise. So many disappointments. I'm stagnant. I'm impatient for things to happen. Everything is awful :( Hope I feel better and more fulfilled soon. If this keeps going who knows how I will feel. I'm very lonely, except for my kittens who are a nice source of amusement. I don't really want to live as a lonely cat lady. I want to feel happiness with other people; to be more social. But right now I can't. I'm sick of all of this. I'm sick of the mundane, and sticking to routine. I want a big change to happen. Perhaps I'll find - make - time to write. I think I can find comfort and satisfaction, even though nothing lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment