Thursday 30 April 2015

Manga Review - 'Fruits Basket Fan Book -Cat-' by Natsuki Takaya

2022 EDIT: From my 'Fruits Basket, Vol. 1' review:

Changing my rating to fit my mood and views nowadays. I'm not as passionate or excited about, or as fond of, this series as I used to be. Perceptions and feelings change upon reflection overtime, regardless of nostalgia, which can be fleeting, and that's fine. Growing up, revaluating and reprioritising things are fine. I need to declutter, anyway. The manga remains a classic, nonetheless.

Final Score: 4/5





Original Review:



A book of character profiles and descriptions from the manga, 'Fruits Basket'. Contains great titbits of detail, quotes from the series, quizzes, life lessons to be had, and some colourful and gorgeous artwork (plus a sticker collection) for fans. This is one fan book worth keeping on the shelves. It’s so cute! I love Furuba so much.

Final Score: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment