Sunday 6 March 2016

Scribble #17

I am in my right mind. My mind just isn't like anyone elses'.

My face turns rosy and fuller when I write.

What do different elders know? Each one always gives different advice, for each has had a different life, and learnt different things. Difference is a good thing.

Children go about the world telling lies and expecting the world to be completely honest with them. The difference between child and adult lies? The adult has experience enough to know how to get away with it better.

A moon in the daylight of winter, up in the mist of clouds, is a silver and gold-plated disc. To reach out and hold it between my fingers, it would be the size of a sunflower seed.

We best remember and learn from the things that scare us.

No path or stream comes to an end. They rush and travel on as much as the people who follow them.

No writer really emphasises just how muddy and dirty the woods are.

Where there is a green growth, there is hope and beauty. Clover patch planet.

The dark makes the cold seem colder, and the little lamp light as distant and helpless as in a tomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment