Friday 1 July 2022

The Lisa Simpson Summer of Love Makeup Palette

A spur-of-the-moment purchase of a product, simply because of its baffling existence. 

Never in a billion years would I have guessed I'd see something like this today, or any day.











An eyeshadow palette based around a cartoon eight-year-old girl?!

I mean, just look at the names they give to some of the colours!

It is actually called 'Summer of Love' at the back, too. The colours and heart designs also make it look like it could easily be a The Powerpuff Girls product. A makeup The Powerpuff Girls product.

A makeup Lisa Simpson product, WHAT!

But I had to get it, because its existence is funny to me. And because it's The Simpsons. There was also a Homer and Marge makeup set right next to it.

It's The Simpsons. What can you do, man?



No comments:

Post a Comment